Have you always wanted to dive when you’re on holiday but don’t think you have the time? Well, PADI eLearning could be for you.
By doing the theory for your course using the PADI elearning method, you have more time to concentrate on diving when you are on holiday. Who wants to be stuck in a classroom! It is ideal if you are on a trip with friends or family and want to spend as much time with them as possible.
What are the benefits of the PADI eLearning online courses?
You can complete knowledge development for many popular courses at your own pace and anywhere you have a high speed internet connection.
What online courses are currently available?
- PADI Open Water Diver Course Online – available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, and Russian
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course Online – English
- Enriched Air Diver Course Online – English and Japanese
- Digital Underwater Photographer Course Online – English
- Scuba Tune-up Online – English
- Dive Theory Online – English and Japanese
- Rescue Course Online – English
- Divemaster Course Online – English
- Instructor Development Course Online – English, Japanese, and Spanish
So what’s stopping you? Click here for more information today.