This 4 day course takes divers to another level. As a Rescue diver, you will develop the awareness to prevent and deal with problems if they occur and become a role model and leader to other less experienced divers. On the course you will practice emergency rescue techniques and procedures, first aid, and diver accident scenarios. There is a mixture of theory, pool and open water sessions. Although this is a serious subject the course is enjoyable and a lot of fun.
What you need to know!
Prerequisite Course – Certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or have the equivalent qualification from another training organisation.
* 15 years (12 years old for junior Rescue Diver)
* Course Fee – EFR 4,400 THB
* – Rescue Course 13,000 THB
* Proof of qualification and experience (log book and cards), must be provided on the first day of the course.
* Completed Medical Declaration Form, to be returned to us prior to the course starting.