This course is the next step after the PADI Open Water Diver certification. Through knowledge and experience you will be able to explore wider interests and develop new skills.
The course involves five adventure dives, two of which are compulsory – Navigation and Deep. You can then choose a further 3 dives from the PADI Adventure courses.
There are many adventure dives to choose from including: Underwater Photography, Drift, Naturalist and many more. The course is broken down as follows:
* During day 1 you will conduct dives 1, 2 and possibly 3. We will decide which dives are appropriate, given the conditions on the day and the type of dive undertaken.
* The remaining dives will be conducted, commencing with the Deep dive.
What you need to know!
Prerequisite qualifying course
* PADI Open Water Course or Junior Open Water Course (or equivalent certification from another organization).
* 12 years old
What It Will Cost and What You Will Need
* Course Fee – 12,000 Thai Baht
* Included in your course fees – 2 days diving from our speedboat, all equipment hire, national park fees, transport to and from our dive centre, breakfast, lunch, fruit and drinks on the boat, PADI materials and certification card
* Proof of qualification and experience (log book and cards), must be provided on the first day of the course.
* Completed Medical Declaration Form, to be returned to us prior to the course starting.
Customers who take a course with us will enjoy a 5% discount on fun diving with us